Sunday, August 5, 2007

Has it really been 6 months?

Today it really hit me. Today was the day when I looked at my boy and went "Holy (explitive deleted), your getting so big!" I spent some time watching videos of newborn Owen. I of course became completely weepy and sentimental. This ride we've been on for the past 6 months has been the best thing that has ever happened to us. My perspective on life has changed. I feel that I have more character.

Here's a fun visual chart of Owen's progress

ONE MONTH The beginning of the Budduah belly TWO MONTHS Here Owen demonstrates his puppy dog eyes which will someday be accompanied by "But Ma, that tree came out of nowhere!" THREE MONTHS I see a pretty big difference in Owen between two months and three months FOUR MONTHS Yes, Owen's hair is significantly shorter due to Daddy's barber shop skills. Can you believe I let my husband near my son's head with scissors? I must really trust him! FIVE MONTHS Seriously, could this kid get any cuter?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I think he's reached the top of the cute-o-meter he just gets even cuter! Of course, I may be slightly prejudiced......NAH! He's the cutest!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Time does fly! I am so sad!!! Owen, you were a wee bit of a boy, now your almost a full grown man! Hard days for us moms, hard days! Ahh, that's alright! you will always shower mom with love and kisses!! Owen, you are wonderful!

Renay said...

WoW! I love your taking monthly pics in the same spot-what a great idea...too bad mine is already 9 mos and it's a bit late...oh well. What a dollbaby...but Grams are you talking about my Owen or yours..just kidding-but I think it's fair to say 2 Owen's can be the cutest;-) He, he.

Anonymous said...

Owen I just want to pinch your cute cheeks! Cute, cute, cute!!! My how time flies. I can't wait for all our boys to meet some day. They are going to be great friends!

Candi
YaYa to Bryan

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!! You are very blessed!