Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Cutest Baby of All Time

There's not too much to report so I'm substituting words for pictures of the cutest baby in the world!

I had to shop this weekend so I broke into the Oshkosh B'Gosh gift certificate that I was saving for 12 month clothes. Ooops! Oh well, he's so damn cute, it was worth it! Bedsides, with a grandma like Owen has (my mother), he will NEVER lack for clothes at any point in his young little life. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Grandma dresses him straight through to college (stock up on hoodies and togas ma!)

My homeboys fo' shizzle



The two cutest boys ever and their both mine. Sorry ladies!



Below is a picture of Owen and his...3rd cousin? He's my cousin Kara's son (6 weeks old by the way and on a side note - you wouldn't believe how great Kara looks. It's almost not fair). I suppose that makes Owen and Charlie 3rd cousins right? Whatever, let's just call them little cutie patooties! Can you believe this many good looking genes are packed into one family?!

United in cuteness! We take no prisoners!



Am I obsessing about the cuteness or what?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a cutie! And a buddah belly too boot!! Keep growing!