Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan!

WARNING!! Some heavy noise...er...metal...has been added to this site!!!

Dear Hubby a.k.a Schnooky Wookums, Honey Pot, Fuzzy Wuzzy Nuzzle Bear & love of my life,
35 years ago today was the luckiest day of my life. I cannot give you much (and besides, anything I bought would be purchased with your money anyways). What I can offer is plenty of happy birthday wishes and cupcakes! I have also put some of your favorite songs onto my blog - just for today!
I love you very much and hope I never take you for granted. Thank you for being the best father Owen could ever hope for and the best husband a girl could ask for!.
Love,
Your Wife
PS - I apologize to those who are offended by the song "Poop in a Jar". Dan had full constitution in picking these songs. That being said, it's pretty hilarious if you listen to it.

The birthday boy doing Blue Steel
In honor of Dan's big day, Owen put on his own birthday suit!
Uhh...Whose birthday is it anyways? Owen was the real winner today. Cupcakes!
This is the sign for more.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the "Blue Steel" pose and Owen's naked pic is priceless! Happy Birthday, Dan!

Mike Mallinson said...

Hahahahaha... I love the more sign while his face is covered in frosting! That's classic!

Nice tunes, too, by the way... :->

Alex said...

great songs!!

Destini said...

Great pictures of Owen! Did he actually eat the cupcake or just the icing??

Kim said...

Ok see this is why I need you to blog. Because you make me laugh. Because I love that you put "Poop in a Jar" on your blog even though I never knew it existed.
Happy Birthday Dan!
My little Owen-I cannot wait to meet you and smother you with kisses you handsome devil!

mejane said...

That nakey pic is the best!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Dan!!!
Hope it was a great one :)

Great pics, as always! The naked pic is priceless, but I love the one where he is biting the straw.

Becky said...

Cute pictures! Happy Birthday Dan! Cat- I have to tell you that the woman I talked to at LPA today made a point of telling me just how awesome you and Tonya are! Yay for you!!!

Lisa said...

Geeze, I think you could have written a whole post just about Poop in a Jar - too freaken funny. Glad all is going well. Don't forget to check your e-mail. I sent you something awhile back about meeting up in early October.

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Happy belated birthday Dan! Glad to see we got a post out of you Cat! Owen is so cute in his sensored photo!

Anonymous said...

Loving Owen's first centre-fold model shoot! A late Happy Birthday for Dan!

Hope you guys are doing ok.We think of you lots.

Love Clare xx