Friday, May 16, 2008

Family Blogs

OK - so I'm totally and inspiration and trendsetter. And while we are at it, I'm super cool, awesome, and a great dancer.
My family has started to blog! No, no, I'm not talking about my mother yet, sorry to disappoint. My sister has started a blog as has my cousin Jim. I also want to indroduce Stacey who is one of my sister's best friends and watches Drew while Anne is at work. She is also a very talented photographer who took Owen's picture while we were in FLA. I will post picts when I get them!
Anne - Smith Party of Five
The Thelens - 21st Century Dad
Stacey - The Cheesemans (Love Our 4) and All in a Moment Photography

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish your mom did have a blog! I can't wait to meet her (and all of you, of course!).

Kim said...

Cat, Seriously we can be like long lost sisters. I always say to my mom-I rock, I am awesome you are so lucky to have had me! Totally cracking up. Your mom totally needs to do another guest appearance then on here soon!