Tuesday, May 6, 2008

MIA

I apologize for being MIA! Our computer has been out of commission for a little over a week. So I'm taking the little time that we do have to post to say...I may not be posting for a little while!
The Pistons don't play at home until next Tuesday and there are no scheduled concerts at the Palace this week so Dan and I are taking the down time to go to Florida!! Nothing like a last minute vacay to get the juices flowing. I will post all about our big FLA trip when I get back!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Have fun guys!! Looking forward to see you when you get back and Owen wil be nice and tan!!

Danielle said...

Have a great trip, the weather down here has been beautiful!!

Danielle

Kim said...

Cat! Enjoy your trip! Cannot wait to see pictures and get an update on how main man Owen is doing.

Renay said...

Hey Cat! Hope you've had a great trip and look forward to updates about your job status, trip and of course all the wonderful things Owen is up to!