Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up"

I mentioned the professional pictures Owen had done in FLA by Anne's friend Stacey The proofs are in!

I've included a few pictures but if you want to see all the proofs - go to All in a Moment Photography, go to proofs, click on Owen 5/10/08. Your user name is your email address (not mine, whatever your email address is) and the password is 5678. My sister and her fiancee's picuture is in the gallieries section under "In Love" (A few of Owen are up too under "Growing"!).

I was so excited to have Owen's pictures taken by someone we knew and who knew Owen's story. I was amazed by how she was able to capture Owen's personality! The below pictures are just a few of our favorites (they are low resolution so they can't be copied and printed). These pictures are owned by All in a Moment Photography so please do not copy and reproduce.

9 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

The pictures are amazing! I went on and checked them all out! It's amazing how much the two boys look alike!! What cute cousins! I LOVE Owen's little achon body...looks so familiar! lol

Anonymous said...

Those might be the cuteset kids in the whole world! It really is amazing how much they look alike! We miss you guuys and can't wait too see you in July!

~Anne

Unknown said...

I love the black and whites. Too cute!

Sarah said...

What great pictures!! If the person who took the photos lived around here I'd ask for her number! Amazing photos. Owen is such a cutie!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Great Pictures! I love the bare bottom ones ... and those chunky little achon legs :-) Classic Pictures!

Kim said...

Cat-I love the pictures. I looked through all the proofs. My fave is the second one down you posted on here. I just want to kiss him through the computer screen. With the adorable teeth and the chipmunk cheeks. Ok, ok, I also wasa big fan of the chunky achon legs. My friend just had a baby sixweeks ago and sent me pictures and said, don't you just think he is so chunky? I'm like-do you remember my son's legs as a baby-no one does chunk legs like an achon! LOVE him!

Cara Carroll said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog! SO excited to find another adorable blog to read :) Owen is ridiculously precious!! Love it!! I would pinch his sweet little cheeks every day too!!

Candi and Skeet said...

They are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Catherine -- these pictures are breathtaking! I'd like a wall-poster size of the bench one, please!

xo,
Kara