Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Edition (I mean Addition)

Ha! Blast from the past. New Edition... Johnny Gill was my favorite and I actually had his self titled solo album (and PS - now that I realize what those songs mean, I can't believe my mother let a 12 year old buy such a dirty album!). I also remember when Ralph Tresvant did Voices that Care. Does anyone remember that? It was circa 1991 and my sister and I taped the "Making of" special. We ussed to watch it over and over. We could probably both sing the entire song for you if you asked us to (though, why would anyone do that?) If you've never seen it please, please, please click here! HERE Totally cheesey, but admit it, you get a little sentimentially patriotic watching it don't you?! But I'm totally off track ...

My point was to turn your attention to the new addition to my blog. My coworker Judy, upon discovering I had a blog, suggested I add a map (as many of my fellow bloggers of the future have already done). So I did. That's it. Scroll down to the bottom and sign it. Now.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The map's a great idea. I just need to add us. I love all of the photos and stories from LPA conference. I was really sad we couldn't make it for a day. I knew you guys worked at a major venue in the Detroit area, but I didn't know it was the Energy Center. I kept thinking it was the Palace. My appologies. I promise - next time we're in Michigan the agenda will be e-mailed to you. Seriously!
: )

Anonymous said...

HI just wanted to say I love reading your blog. Owen is SO cute! I am glad he is happy and healthy!