Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Dear Grandma,
Happy Birthday! I love you very much and hope you have (had) the best day ever. I love when you pick me up from daycare because I get to spend time with you. I think you are the funnest person ever. You play with me and buy me clothes. You are always giving me kisses and telling me how smart I am (I think you are right).
Some people aren't as lucky as me to have a grandma who they get to see a lot and I feel bad for them. Promise that you will always love me and be around. My parents get very annoying and I will need a super awesome place to go. I can't wait to see you again and I am thinking about you!
Love,
Owen

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Grandmothers are awesome. Seamus and Grace feel the same way about their Nanny as Owen does about his Grandma. And I have a sneaking suspicion that the grandmas are pretty crazy about them too. What lucky kids we have!!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!! I hope you have a wonderful day...you really deserve it!!

Jennifer said...

Thank you Owen! You are such a smart boy to be able to type and spell and write so well! Your grandma loves you more than you could ever imagine. I'm the lucky one to have you!

Unknown said...

Very sweet post! You are blessed to have a loving mother involved in Owen's daily life! Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

Jennifer,

Happy Birthday! Your family is so blessed to have you, and even though we haven't officially met yet, so are we! I hope you all your Birthday wishes come true.

Candi
YaYa to Bryan

Everything Evelyn said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Andy, Linda and Evelyn

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! You really deserve a great day! You are such a great and involved grandma!

Danielle said...

What great pictures! And happy birthday jennifer! Your mom had posted a message to me, and of course I lost her email address to get back to her! Just let her know any day that week will work for us for lunch if you guys are free!

Destini said...

Very nice post! It is so nice to have Granda close-by!

Greene Family said...

So sweet - you can see how much your mom adores Owen and vice-versa! Great pics!
Happy Belated Birthday Jennifer!