Monday, December 1, 2008

Twins?

These two are twins.
These two are also twins.
But these two....not twins!
You'd be amazed at the amount of people who ask if they are twins. I laugh a little to myself everytime because I always think of these twins.

Anyway's it was definitely a turning point for Owen and Drew. Owen has not been too sure about his cousin in the past. This time, he not only seemed to really enjoy Drew's company, he seemed to imitate Drew's behavior. By the end of the week, Owen was babbling, roaring, stomping & running around (all signature Drew traits). If you would like a refresher on the last Florida trip feel free to go back to my previous posts. It was great to see them get along so well this time.

The hugs
The cuteness
The Family Time
Ok, hang on, more cuteness...
Whoa! How'd that get in there?

11 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

Well Cat ... I think you can add you and your sis to the "twins" you guys look alike too! Adorable pictures!
Trisha

Destini said...

Great pictures! So glad that Owen and Drew are now best buds! The girls at daycare always joke about Trace and his buddy Jensen being "brothers from another mother!" from the Twins movie!

Tonya said...

Glad your trip went well! I know how much you miss your sister!! Owen and Drew will be best buds as they grow!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Cat that made me cry! You got some great shots. Those boys are the bestest boys in the world. I love you and my heart hurts now that you ar gone!

~Anne

Unknown said...

I agree with Trisha, you look just like your sister. More great pics!

Unknown said...

The Hugs pictures are great! You can see how much those boys love each other!

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! They are too cute together! LOL that movie! I have to agree with Trisha, you and your sister look alike!

Kim said...

OMG what a funny post-loved the TWINS reference. I am so happy Owen was taking to his cousin. He was certainly smiling in every single picture. The pic of you and your sis is awesome! Thank you for the much needed Owen picture overload. His cuteness is beyond words.

Lisa said...

Love looking at all of the "twins."

What a fun time!

Sarah said...

4 weeks ago!! Where have you been??!! We need our Owen fix :)
Hey I've tried to email you about 7 times now and I keep getting returned mail saying their an error mailbox full...could this be true? I don't know what to do???

Catie said...

I agree with Sarah, it has now been five weeks. Where are you? We need our Owen fix!