Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boooooooooring! (Yawn)

Seriously. Nothing exciting is happening. I was tempted to make things up, but I'm not quite ready to venture into fictional blogging just yet.
The only thing that I can really note is that Owen starts with a new daycare tomorrow. We had to find new arrangements after our provider moved out of town. We were very bummed. Owen has spent 3 to 4 days a week with this family since he's been 3 months old. To him, they are as much his family as Dan and I are. We did get very lucky to find a great new place. It's another in-home, which seems to work out the best for Dan and I because of the flexibility. Owen will be doing art projects and sensory developement and all kinds of "big-kid" stuff (he is 1 years old after all). We pretty excited to see how he will do. I'll keep everyone updated!
In a shameless attempt to divert your attention away from my pathetic post, I will include some cute pictures of Owen!

4 comments:

Kim said...

He is soooo cute Cat! Your post was very funny even though you had nothing to report-although a new day care is big news. Preston always brings me home art projects and they are adorable! So enjoy.
-Kim

Sarah said...

New day care! Exciting. I hope it works out well for all of you! I just love the pictures too! He is sooo cute. I love those cheeks! I hope we get to see you all again soon. Kaela misses her b/f :) I think she's excited to show him how she can crawl!

Sarah said...

whoops...for whatever reason my name changed when I posted that..probably because of a group blog we have...sorry-I think I fixed the problem :)Sarah

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Love the big blue eyes!! He has such a bright smile!! Brings a smile to my face!