Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who had such wonderful things to say about Owen and the article! The attention has been overwhelming. Owen and Dan were even "recognized" yesterday morning! Curiously, Owen has now taken to wearing baseball caps and sunglasses. What a prima donna!
Between "the Owen Extravaganza" as we like to call it, the People Magazine article about the Grafs (a family who has a son with achondroplasia and has adopted a son achondroplasia), and the Grafs on the Today Show this morning, it's a big week for little people!
Everyone's comments have been so great to read! I am humbled that people have been touched by our story.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cat and Dan, it has been incredible to watch the video of Owen and see you guys talking. I still find it so weird how our situations completely reversed but I know God is working out His purpose in all of us and Andy and I continue to wait with excitement at what He has planned for us.

Also enjoyed seeing the interview with the dwarf brothers - great stuff!

Love to my celebrity frend, Owen!

Love Clare xx

Kim said...

Cat,
Your line about the hat and sunglasses had me LOL! Owen is adorable. I am so happy you had this opportunity!
I also must tell you your mom was reading my blog-SO COOL! My mom is finally starting to get the hang of the whole blog thing. I showed her all Preston's little friends and she was enamoured!
-Kim

Anonymous said...

Cat..I am still anxiously awaiting a time to get together with my famous relative. Have your people call my people and hopefully we can work something out. PS...do not allow Owen to start hangin with the Hollywood gang....We would hate for him to end up like Brittany...being a child star these days is a very unstable thing! Love ya!

Aunt Annie

Candi and Skeet said...

I saw the video and I have to say it turned out great! I loved seeing you guys. It makes you so much more real to me. Owen is the cutest celebrity that I have ever seen! What an adorable family.

Much love,
Candi

Tonya said...

Oh Cat...I think the fame has gone to his head...look it's getting bigger...Oh wait, no it's not ;)

I am so glad you have been able to reach out to your community!! He is too cute to keep to yerselfs!