Saturday, August 16, 2008

Goofball.

THIS VIDEO SEEMS TO BE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. PLEASE STAND BY WHILE CAT GETS SOMEONE SMARTER THAN HER TO FIGURE IT OUT.
I will repost!

Owen has taken a keen interest in our camcorder. Specifically, he loves to see himself on camera! Lately, when I've been taking video of him, I've been turning the screen around so he can see himself "performing" and OMG, what a goofball! He may be destined for the big screen someday. Maybe he'll be the next Peter Dinklage or Warwick Davis!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Cat-I try to watch but it says this video is no longer available. Oh no! I need my Owen fix!

Sarah said...

I meant to leave a comment last night that it wasn't working and I tried it again now and got the same message. I agree with Kim- I need my Owen fix :)

Charlene said...

I meant to leave a comment last night too. Glad someone else did!
I miss my Owen! and of course You and Sarah and Tonya too!

Caden and Mommy said...

You crack me up! I love your technical difficulties message :0)

Mike Mallinson said...

It looks like the current problem is privacy settings on YouTube - we have to be registered as users and as friends with you on YouTube... Have you tried using the Blogger video thing? You can use that to upload a video directly into your blog...

Catherine Merciez Wright said...

Mike,
Eurkea! You are absolutely right,it was the privacy setting! You rock!
Cat

Mike Mallinson said...

But it's not here yet! We wanna watch and laugh! Hehehe... Love the new pics at the top, though, by the way :-)

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

Looks like I was lucky to be behind on checking posts - what a great video. Can Owen say "baby genius"? What a clever little boy Owen is....charm, personality and good looks too...look out ladies! Keep 'em coming, loving the videos.

Candi
YaYa to Bryan