Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our Birthday Boy!

This was officially Owen's first - and last big birthday bash. I sure hope he enjoyed it. Just kidding (kind of). Whew! It is hard work throwing a 1st birthday party!

That being said, I couldn't have asked for anything more. The day was filled with family and friends. Owen's friend Knoah and his mom Tonya made it all the way from Monroe! It was so good to get my hands on Knoah again! Especially after the little scare he gave all of us last week.

Because of the generosity of all the people that love Owen, he will be a lifetime member of the LPA. I was flabbergasted! I'm not really sure how to adequately express how grateful I am to everyone. You have given my son the absolute greatest gift. The LPA offers my son a lifetime of friendship and support. The fact that those who love Owen are a part of it is more special than I can say. Dan, Owen and I love you all! OK - We realized that this looks like a horror movie. Dan and I did not think of the ramifications of red icing when we ordered the cupcakes!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

What a GREAT party!!! I had a blast and so did Knoah! He eat the entire cupcake!

Thank you so much for inviting us!! I am glad Knoah is going to have a (LP) friend to grow up with! Our boys are knockouts!!!

Much love to you!!

Sarah said...

The pictures are so cute! I completley understand what you mean when you say how much work it takes to throw the party! I'm glad it went well and how wonderful that Owen now has a lifetime membership for LPA! It's going to be such a great support group for our little ones! And of course it's so nice having people so close by! Do you plan on going to the March event (bowling?)

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Looks like it was a fun party!! Owen is sooo cute!! I love his cheeks! I just want to pinch them!!

Anonymous said...

Boies are so cute.
I will bite owen's cheek (3rd picture) ...so cute.

I envy you and Tonya.
If i am there,i will visit your house.

I hope only living of smiling like
pictures.
I also love to see cams(video) of Owen.
- Wool's mom -

~Denise~ said...

Happy Birthday Owen!! What fantastic photos!

Lisa said...

What a great time! He's a little party animal. : )