Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Future LPA Board of Directors

A great gathering of genius took place on Saturday. It was a day filled with profound discussion and a deep meeting of the minds. Oh yeah, the mom's came too! Haha! Through this crazy world called internet blogging, I have discovered that there are quite a few mothers in my exact situation. What's more, at least 5 of us live within a couple of hours of each other. We decided to get together on Saturday so discuss the upcoming LPA convention and general juicy gossip. While much more of the latter took place, we did get a few LPA related topics covered. Tonya was gracious enough to hostess. Thank you Tonya! Here's the day in pictures!

Is someone going to feed us or what? Little person, big klepto... Sarah and her daughter Kaela Knoah and Owen dicuss their upcoming European tour. Catie and her daughter Hannah (almost 4) Does the 90210 Theme come to mind?

Happy mommies with their kinda happy kids.

Owen scored a big hug from his new friend Hannah.

She totally digs me!

Remember the picture of Owen stealing Aiden's hot dogs? Well Owen learned a big lesson in Karma. He puked up every hot dog he ate on the ride home. That's just one adventure that Owen had in store for us this week. More on that in the next post....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I look forward to meeting all of you at the conference.

Anonymous said...

You are so hilarious. I love reading your blog and keeping up with our precious Owen!
xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Sorry-forgot to sign my name on the previous comment. It's me cousin Amy!

Lisa said...

Oh they are soo cute. It really makes me wish we lived closer to other little ones.. We had wanted to go to the LPA conference too but turns out we'll be in Michigan the week before. We'll be Brighton on Wed. June 18 and around the area until that Sunday. Let's e-mail and maybe we can connect.

Tonya said...

Great pictures! I am sorry to hear Owen upchuncked his food, sitting in the car for 2 hours, with that smell...yuck!

I am so glad you came! I love seeing Owen and his new skill, WONDERFUL!! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm little person, my name is Manuela and i'm italian and i'm 30 years old, i have syndrome of kniest, and also my son Mattia has syndrome of kniest.
Mattia is two years old.
I and my love, Mattia's dad, read always yours blog.
Our photographies are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/24135949@N03/ and my email is moi_manuela@yahoo.it if you want to write to us.

Wool's family said...

hi ~~Owen~~
Last photo is so funny.
Owen's facial expression is so friendly of girl.

Owen ~~
you are so cute..

I and my husband laughed heartily
at photo.

Wool's family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.